Advantages of Modular Programming :
- It is easier and less costly to change features, add features or correct errors after deployment.
- It is easier to write and debug the program.
- It is easier to manage since more difficult modules can be skilled programmers and easy modules to junior programmers.
- One can divide a large, complex problem into each of manageable complexity.
- The modular concept fits in well with top-down design.
- Formal modular interface definition may be a especially helpful in "organization" a bottom-up, or a two-stage design, first bottom-up, and then top-down.
Disadvantages of Modular Programming :
- Because there are few formal design techniques, it is difficult to learn, although the principles are clear.
- Modular programming requires more design effort and care.
- Many programmers are reluctant to try new modules can be given to more things, including modular design.
- Modular programming may require slightly a number of modules more memory space and run time.
- To avoid slow processing, in some operating systems one may have to ensure that modules that call each other frequently are in the same machine page.
Expert Web Engineering
Expert Computer Networking
Talent Programming Language C
Logical Discrete Mathematics
Expert Compiler Design
Expert Data Structure
Professional Algorithm Design
Professional Responsive Web Page Design By Bootstrap